Un très joli jeu avec une ambiance et une bonne direction artistique. Mention spéciale aux musiques. Les compositeurs ont fait un formidable travail.
A downloadable game
Pankapu: The Dreamkeeper is a platform/action game, narrative and episodic. Discovering the dreamlike world of Omnia, the player control Pankapu, a tiny being created by the God of dreams, Iketomi, in order to defeat the hordes of nightmares that try to infiltrate his world. During his quest he will meet many characters, like the magic spider Chii that will guide him through the meander of Dream Land. He will therefore discovers the mystery behind this invasion and will lift the veil on this ancestral secrets.
Told in the manner of a fable read to a child, the game has two levels of reading: the story of Pankapu, epic and naïve, and the second one, about Jaha'rell life, the one to whom the tale is told, dark and tragic.
- A double story developed in 8 stunning chapters
- Live the initiatory adventure of Pankapu by following the storyline.
- Discover the secret of the tragic past of Djaha'rell, through memory fragments hidden in optional areas.
- A dynamic gameplay based on the change of capacities instantly.
- 3 Aegis (Acting like job) unlockable
- Evolving character
- Fine and colorful graphics looking like animated illustrations
Pankapu's musics are taking you to the Dreamland:
|Published||Jul 16, 2015|
|Tags||2D, Action-Adventure, Controller, digital-painting, Fantasy, indie, Kickstarter, Metroidvania, Story Rich|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|